Take out your tailor’s tape, grab your model, and measure them to find their size for the perfect fit.
The following materials are required:
- Medium Weight Woven Fabric for both Main and Lining – Suggested fabrics include: quilting cottons, cotton poplins, batistes and jacquards to name a few.
- Lightweight Woven Fusible Interfacing
- 9” Invisible Zipper (Sizes 6M to Girls 2 Only)
- 14” Invisible Zipper (Sizes Girls 3 to Girls 12 Only)
- 1/2” Double Fold Bias Tape (For optional collar detail and optional belt)
- 1/2” Elastic or Belt Slider (For optional belt)
The following tools are recommended:
- Concealed Zipper Foot
- Blind Hemming Foot
- Tailor’s Chalk or Fabric Pen